Dirty bottles and pacifiers sometimes cause illness in infants. One of the most commonly suffered diarrhea caused by bacteria or viruses that are spread by the bottle and pacifier are not properly washed and sterilized.
So, if the parents accustomed to give formula to their babies would be washed and sterilized properly, as described below:
How to wash:
- Wash hands with soap containing antiseptic before you wash bottles and pacifiers baby.
- Wash bottle with water flowing along pacifier use special soap for baby bottles.
- Clean difficult parts using a bottle brush to clean.
- Finally rinse bottles and teats in flowing water.
How to sterilization:
- Prepare the water in the pan and then place it on the stove.
- Put the bottle and teat into the pan until submerged.
- Cover the pan and wait for 5-10 minutes. Then immediately turn off the flame.
- Let the bottles and teats in a sealed pot until you use it.
- When will take the bottle and teat wash hands with antiseptic soap.