Smooth skin can be achieved using natural ways. The texture of your skin, pigmentation and tone can be improved with the help of some natural ingredients. Many of the time we are not aware of what miracle a simple ingredient in your kitchen cabinet can do for you.
Here is a collection of some less popular home remedies for smooth skin which are very effective and reliable. See how you can use the natural ingredients to get the smooth and glowing skin.
Turmeric Powder, Milk and Gram Flour Natural Scrub
Gram flour since many decades has been used to cleanse and beautify the skin. Gram flour helps in removing tan, lightens the dark skin tone and even helps in fighting pimple and pimple marks.
Milk contains lactic and this makes it the ideal ingredient to be used for skin lightening remedy. Try this awesome remedy of turmeric powder and gram flour scrub to lighten your skin tone naturally in just one application of this remedy!
Things you need
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Gram flour – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 3 tsp
- Lukewarm water – ½ cup
- Take a bowl and add the turmeric powder and the gram flour in it and mix it well.
- Now into this gram flour and turmeric powder mixture add the milk and mix it well to form a smooth paste like consistency.
- Later apply this gram flour and turmeric powder paste all over the face and neck area.
- Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Later splash your face with lukewarm water and using the tips of your fingers gently massage the paste deep into your skin and scrub it gently in circular motions.
- This process needs to be followed once in a week for two weeks to have a smooth skin.