People with oily skin always find it difficult to take care of the skin and protect it from infection. The main reason for greasy or oily appearance of skin is the sebum cells in the skin’s outer layer secrete excess oils.
The best solution on the oily skin issue is egg. It consist of the chemical compounds which help to reduce the sebum production. It also helps to maintain proper elasticity of the skin and make it look younger.
Here is a collection of 4 excellent egg face mask which will help you to get rid of oily skin.
Method 1: Egg White and Lemon Face Mask
Excessive oil accumulated on the skin can attract many skin issues and to treat this concern a home remedy using egg white and lemon is proven beneficial.
Egg white is an amazing ingredient to reduce the sebum production and for shrinking the pore size. Egg whites even benefit to make the skin firm and glowing.
Lemon is a good source of vitamin C and AHA which acts as an excellent treatment for extremely oily skin.
Try this awesome face mask with a combination of potent ingredients to treat oily or acne prone skin!
Things you need
- Egg white- 1
- Lemon juice- ½ tbsp
- Firstly take a mixing bowl and add in 1 egg white.
- Then with the help of a fork whisk the egg white for 1 to 2 minutes or until it turns frothy.
- Later add in the juice of ½ a lemon into the frothy egg white and mix to combine the ingredients.
- Then apply this egg white and lemon juice mask on face smoothly avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Allow this face mask to dry for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Later splash some plain water on the face and massage the damp face in circular motions to loosen the mask.
- Then wash off the mask with water thoroughly and pat the skin dry if required follow up with an oil free moisturizer.
- This process must be repeated thrice week to treat oily skin.