Sagging breasts is a problem that is not uncommon, especially for women who are in the middle age. Though the issue is just a cosmetic one, usually, still it mars the physical appearance resulting in low self-esteem!
But do not to worry! You have many home remedies to resolve the issue and, it is about these natural cures that you are going to read in this article.
Sagging Breasts- Causes and Symptoms
Before you move on to the natural remedies, it would be worthwhile to know briefly about the causes and symptoms of the condition. First, have a look at the major causes of sagging breasts.
- Ageing: After crossing the age of 30, a woman’s skin starts to lose its elasticity due to a decline in the estrogen level in the body. And, this in turn gradually leads to sagging breasts.
- Cigarette smoking: This might come as a surprise to many, but cigarette smoking is indeed a chief causative factor. Smoking exercises an adverse effect on a protein called as elastin, which keeps the elasticity of the skin intact.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is another primary factor causing the breasts to sag. In fact, women who had several pregnancies are more prone to the issue.
- Body weight: Sagging breasts is more common in women having excess body weight.
- Heredity: Along with the above causes, there is a possibility of a woman becoming more susceptible to the problem genetically.
Symptom of Sagging Breasts
Do not be puzzled on reading that! Yes! There is a prominent symptom seen even in the very early stages of the condition and which can easily be noticed! The areola gets moved from the middle to the bottom part of the breast.
NEXT : Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Sagging Breasts