Rose hip oil currently a target in the world of beauty. Similarly, olive oil, this oil also has many benefits, especially for the skin.
Rose hip seed oil is taken from roses, which can only be seen when all the petals fall. Rose hip oil is packaged first time in 1993 by Marie Jenkins, Australian cosmetics company.
This facial oil is considered very effective to prevent premature aging. This oil is also believed to overcome all the complaints about the skin.
Reported by Femalefirst, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, the following benefits of rose hip oil for your skin:
- Improve skin moisture as it contains essential fatty acids to 80 percent.
- Improves luster of the skin.
- Flex the hard skin, as the skin on the elbows, knees, and heels.
- Tighten the skin.
- Protects skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Fade stretch marks or wrinkles lines arising after delivery.
- Reduce opaque face that can make you look old.
- Creating sheen and nourish hair.
- Able to neutralize sensitive skin.
- Eliminating kutikul or dry skin around the nail.
Omega 3, 6, and 9 in the rose hip oil is able to remove acne scars and scars, because this oil can be a skin cell regenerator.